The Business Development & Marketing Internship at CanDoTech Services, Inc. (hereby referred as “CCI”) offers a unique opportunity to work with a company that is growing at fast pace and adhere to all state and federal regulations regarding employment, child labor laws, and minimum wage, and will not discriminate in employment policies, training and educational programs. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
The Business Development & Marketing Intern will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
The will help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include but not limited to:
- Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
- Provide competitive research and analysis support.
- Help with collection and synthesis of quantitative and qualitative data from client marketing campaigns.
- Assist with advertising and marketing promotional activities including social media, mobile, mail, e-mail, web, telemarketing, and print.
- Assist with search engine optimization strategies.
- Work with various databases.
- Helping create marketing material which includes content writing, logo creation etc.
- Draft client communications, content for blogs, website, and social media.
The ideal candidate for the Business Development & Marketing Internship will possess:
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative on specific projects
- Excellent research skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Office
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- A positive and flexible attitude
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (850) 219-8887 for more information.